Tuition for the 2020-2021 Academic Year
Grades K - 8 : $9625
Pre Kindergarten 5 Day/Full Day : $10,025.
Pre Kindergarten 3 Day/Full Day : $6,015
Preschool 2 Day/ Full Day Program: $4,010
Activity Fee: $100
Extended Day Care: $4 / hr (available to families as needed)
Financial Assistance Information
Families interested in being considered for financial assistance must apply through the FACTS need assessment application. Saint Philomena School assists families of demonstrated need in grades PK to 8 within the confines of allotted annual tuition support available. Average need based awards from Saint Philomena School for those who may qualify range from $750 - $1,500 per child. FACTS Management works with Saint Philomena School collect financial data that we use make award decisions based on financial need.
How to apply for consideration through the FACTS application:
After completing the online application through the FACTS login, you will need to upload or fax all required supporting documentation. Uploaded documents must be in PDF format and the size of each document must be less than 20 MB. If you are unable to upload, fax the required documents to 866.315.9264. Please DO NOT use your mobile device to photocopy required documents due to problems with legibility.
The following supporting documents are required to complete the application process:
• Copy of the most recent IRS Federal Form 1040, 1040A or 1040-EZ U.S. Individual Income Tax Return (the year of the tax return depends on the tax requirements of the school). If applicant and co-applicant file separately, we require both tax returns for the same tax year. We do not require State Tax Returns.
• Copies of all the current year W-2 Wage and Tax Statements for both the applicant and co-applicant. NOTE: If you are applying before you have received all the current year W-2 Wage and Tax Statements, please submit them as soon as they become available.
• Copies of all supporting tax documents if you have business income/loss from any of the following: Business - send Schedule C or C-EZ and Form 4562 Depreciation and Amortization Farm - send Schedule F and Form 4562 Depreciation and Amortization Rental Property - send Schedule E (page 1) S-Corporation - send Schedule E (page 2), Form 1120S (5 pages), Schedule K-1 and Form 8825 Partnership - send Schedule E (page 2), Form 1065 (5 pages), Schedule K-1 and Form 8825 Estates and Trusts - send Schedule E (page 2), Form 1041 and Schedule K-1 *IMPORTANT: If you file a tax return but do not have W-2 wages because you are self-employed, you will be required to submit a copy of your current year Federal Form 1040 Tax Return.
• Copies of all supporting documentation for household Non-Taxable Income such as: Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers’ Compensation, and Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF). If you do not file a tax return, you are required to provide documentation of all income received.
*All documentation received is imaged upon receipt and then destroyed. You may login to your FACTS user account to review the status of your application.
Please allow 2 weeks processing time from the date you provided the supporting documents before inquiring further about receipt and/or status of the uploaded or faxed documents.
*A non-refundable application fee may be required before your application will be submitted.
Additional Information for Financial Aid Support:
- Award decisions are made by Saint Philomena School.
- In addition to tuition aid support offered by Saint Philomena School for PK-8 students and financial aid from the Diocese of Providence for K-8 students, families may also seek financial assistance from Catholic parishes in the Diocese of Providence. Parents are encouraged to reach out to their pastor for more information.