LANDS' END UNIFORM INFORMATION
Preferred School Number: 900187279
Shop now via the direct school link:
Online: Go to landsend.com/school and create or sign in to your account. Include your student and school information in My Account (or find your School using the Preferred School Number Search: 900187279). Start shopping with your personalized product checklist.
Phone: Call 1-800-469-2222 and reference your student’s Preferred School Number 900187279, grade level and gender. Our team of consultants are available 24/7 for assistance.
UNIFORM GUIDE AND DRESS CODE EXPECTATIONS
- Uniform plaid jumper (PS-2)
- Plaid jumper or skirt (3-5)
- Plaid skirt (6-8)
- Navy blue pants or shorts (PS-8)
- Maroon or navy knee socks, crew socks, tights or leggings.
- Navy blue pants or shorts
- Navy blue crew socks
- Long or short sleeved heather gray polo shirt with school logo
- T-shirts, if worn under polo, must be solid white or gray
- Uniform V neck pullover sweater with school logo
- Uniform sweatshirt with school logo
- Uniform fleece jacket with logo
- A brown or black belt must be worn with pants or shorts in grades 3-8.
FOOTWEAR FOR SCHOOL UNIFORM
- (PS-K) Sneakers
- (Grades 1-8) Conservative brown, black or navy shoes
Please keep modest with no colored trim, sparkles or decorations. Shoes should be sturdy (open toe/backless not allowed) for the safety of students while on the playground; neither sneakers nor ballet flats are acceptable for school uniform.
PHYSICAL EDUCATION UNIFORM (K-8)
The physical education uniform is worn to school and throughout the day once or twice each week.
- Navy shorts with logo or Navy sweatpants with logo
- Gray long or shirtsleeve t-shirt with logo
- (optional on colder days) uniform sweatshirt with logo
DRESS UNIFORM (K-8)
The Dress Uniform is required of K to 8 students for Holy Masses, special events and fall class photographs.
- Boys—Navy pants, gray polo shirt, navy socks, black or brown belt and shoes
- Girls—Plaid skirt/jumper, gray polo shirt, maroon socks or tights, black or brown shoes
Girls and boys may wear the maroon sweater during colder dress uniform days
If a “Dress Uniform Day” falls on a child’s Physical Education day, the student should wear the Dress Uniform with sneakers in place of black or brown dress shoes. For the protection of students, we do not change clothes at school.
DRESS CODE EXPECTATIONS
- All uniform items, except for pants, shorts, belts, socks and shoes must be purchased from official school approved retailer.
- Adherence to the dress code by all students is a term of condition for enrollment at Saint Philomena School.
- The uniform must be clean and neat. Hats may not be worn in school buildings.
- Make up, nail polish, non-natural color dyed hair, and large or dangling earrings are not permitted. Administration or faculty may ask children to remove any accessories that they deem excessive or distracting.
- Students with long hair must keep it from covering their face during class time.
- Uniform skirts and jumpers should be no shorter than 3 inches above the knee.
- Boots (rain/snow) may be worn outdoors as weather dictates. In grades K-5, students will change into appropriate school shoes when in their academic buildings at transitions built into their day by the teacher. Due to the limited time for transitions and space, 6-8 do not need to change out of boots worn for rain or snow (rain/snow boots worn throughout the day must be conservative black, brown or navy).
- On physical education days, the gym uniform is to be worn to school and throughout the day.
- Unless otherwise stated, on dress uniform days when a child has physical education, that child can wear sneakers with dress uniform.
- On home clothes days when the uniform is not required, all students must come to school dressed modestly, neatly and appropriately befitting a Catholic elementary school. Articles of clothing with offensive statements or images or displaying midriff area are not permitted. The administration reserves the right to determine, at its discretion, if any item of clothing is not appropriate for school and remove/dismiss the child until clothing is appropriate.
- Spirit wear, athletic team apparel or other items not appearing on the school dress code list may not be worn during classes.
- All personal items, including clothing, must be clearly marked with the child's name to assist in returning if lost. Any lost and unclaimed items will be donated to charity.
- Students must come to school appropriately dressed for indoor and outdoor activity. Appropriate outerwear should be at school to allow students to navigate the campus through different climates and weather conditions.
Uniform Links and Guides
Frequently Asked Questions
Can students still wear Donnelly's uniforms that were previously purchased?
Yes. As we transition to a new uniform supplier, we understand that previously purchased uniforms may still be in good use. As colors and styles are similar, students can wear school uniforms and replace them with uniforms from Lands' End as time goes on.
Is there a difference in the Lands' End uniforms from those previously available in past years?
While colors and items are still the same, Lands' Ends offers different fits and cuts (especially for girls). There are some differences to logo details that are stitched on certain garments.
Does Lands' End have the maroon tights described for Dress Uniform?
At this time Lands' End doesn't offer maroon tights/leggings that are worn on Dress Uniform Days. Parents may purchase these at a vendor of their choosing.
Do I have to purchase uniform items with the school logo?
As our students are all part of the Saint Philomena School team, certain items as defined in the uniform guide specify that a school logo is required. For example, students cannot wear a gray polo shirt that doesn't have the school logo.
Will Saint Philomena School spiritwear become available for children and parents?
Yes. We anticipate that in the fall of 2019 the school will launch an online site through Lands' End with Saint Philomena School spirit wear. Spirit wear is not school uniform apparel and doesn't take the place of the required school uniform that is to be worn by all students during the school day.
Will the Uniform Closet still be available to families?
Yes. The school will still operate our "Uniform Closet" to assist families who wish to donate or purchase good condition used school uniform apparel. The closet operates out of the main building and is open the first friday of the month from September to June or by appointment.