Saint Philomena School partners with Donnelly's to supply students with school uniforms. Please click on the links below to be directed to resources, catalogues and weblinks.
Helpful Information For Families
Donnelly's Website Codes
Girls Web Code: ODXF-041537
Boys Web Code: YJHQ-078265
2018-2019 Onsite Fitting Days at SPS
Monday, May 21, 2018 Noon-2 PM
Tuesday, June 5, 2018 4 - 6 PM
Uniform Ordering Specials
Orders placed on or before receive 20% off
Orders placed between June 16 and July 31 receive 10% off
Free shipping on orders placed by June 15th
Free Alterations on orders placed by July 31
UNIFORM AND DRESS CODE EXPECTATIONS
- All uniform items, except for pants, shorts, belts, socks and shoes must be purchased from official school approved retailer.
- Adherence to the dress code by all students is a term of condition for enrollment at Saint Philomena School.
- The uniform must be clean and neat. Hats may not be worn in school buildings.
- Make up, nail polish, and large or dangling earrings are not permitted. Administration or faculty may ask children to remove any accessories that are deemed excessive or distracting.
- Uniform skirts and jumpers should be no shorter than 3 inches above the knee.
- Boots may be worn outdoors as weather dictates.
- On physical education days, the gym uniform is to be worn to school and throughout the day.
- Unless otherwise stated, on dress uniform days when a child has physical education, that child can wear sneakers with dress uniform.
- On home clothes days when the uniform is not required, all students must come to school dressed modestly, neatly and appropriately befitting a Catholic elementary school. Articles of clothing with offensive statements or images are not permitted. The administration reserves the right to determine, at its discretion, if any item of clothing is not appropriate for school and remove/dismiss the child until clothing is appropriate.
- Spirit wear, athletic team apparel or other items not appearing on the school dress code list may not be worn during classes.
- All personal items, including clothing, must be clearly marked with the child's name to assist in returning if lost. Any lost and unclaimed items will be donated to charity.
- Students must come to school appropriately dressed for indoor and outdoor activity. Appropriate outerwear should be at school to allow students to navigate the campus through different climates and weather conditions.
- Uniform plaid jumper (PS-2)
- Plaid jumper or skirt (3-5)
- Plaid skirt (6-8)
- Navy blue pants or shorts (PS-8)
- Maroon or navy knee socks, crew socks or tights.
- Navy blue pants or shorts
- Navy blue crew socks
- Long or short sleeved heather gray with logo polo shirt
- T-shirts, if worn under polo, must be solid white or gray
- V neck pullover sweater with logo
- Crewneck sweatshirt with logo
- Premium fleece vest with logo
- Premium fleece jacket with logo
- A brown or black belt must be worn with pants or shorts in grades 3-8.
FOOTWEAR FOR SCHOOL UNIFORM
- Conservative brown, black or navy shoes
Please keep modest with no colored trim, sparkles or decorations. Shoes should be sturdy (open toe/backless not allowed) for the safety of students while on the playground; neither sneakers nor ballet flats are acceptable for school uniform.
PHYSICAL EDUCATION UNIFORM (K-8)
The physical education uniform is worn to school and throughout the day once or twice each week.
- Navy shorts with logo or Navy sweatpants with logo
- Gray t-shirt with logo
- (optional on colder days) crewneck sweatshirt with logo
DRESS UNIFORM (K-8)
The Dress Uniform is required of K to 8 students for Holy Masses, special events and fall class photographs.
- Boys—Navy pants, gray polo shirt, navy socks, black or brown belt and shoes
- Girls—Plaid skirt/jumper, gray shirt, maroon socks or tights, black or brown shoes
Girls and boys may wear the maroon sweater during colder dress uniform days