"We are companions on a journey, breaking bread and sharing life."
Saint Philomena School strives to cultivate the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual health of every student in a whole child approach that is centered on our mission and Catholic faith. Our student life staff supports and guides students on their educational journey at the school.
- our Academic Support Teacher helps our teachers with instructional opportunities and assists students who might need additional educational support to bridge learning gaps, deepen understanding or gain access to information and objectives.
- our Guidance Counselor helps students and families navigate the hills and valleys of childhood and early adolescence while reinforcing important social and emotional learning experiences.
- our School Nurse assists students in managing the health needs and situations that impact our students at school.
- our Vice Principal coordinates the discipline program to assist teachers as they guide students to showcase their values, strengthen their moral compass and learn from mistakes and challenges in a healthy and positive way.
- our Campus Minister cultivates our community of faith by coordinating Masses, services and other events to deepen our collective spirituality and celebrate with our loving God.