ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT HALLOWEEN AT SAINT PHILOMENA SCHOOL
- Students, faculty, staff in all grades may dress up in costumes or wear festive Halloween home clothes.
- Parents must ensure that any costume worn to school is appropriate for a PS-8 Catholic school environment.
- The school reserves the right to make a child change out of a costume that the school deems inappropriate for any reason.
- Halloween character face masks or any costume covering that cover the student's face may not be worn to ensure teachers can see students .
- Costume accessories (ex. swords, toy guns, wands) are not allowed at school for safety reasons and will be taken (leave them at home).
- Students will still participate in regular indoor/outdoor classes and activities, please dress accordingly throughout the day.
- Weather dependent, a Halloween Parade will begin at 1 PM followed by K-8 Classroom Parties across the grades starting around 1:30 PM!
- Parents and friends of the school are invited to decorate vehicles and join the parade. Parents should park in the upper middle school parking area for 12:45 to be ready for the parade.
- Parents who wish to come to the parade as spectators and join class parties are invited to arrive by 12:45 and can watch the parade with their child's grade around the carline.
- For the safety of all children, PLEASE NO THROWING OF ANYTHING (candy or treats) during the carline parade.
- Each grade will have the opportunity to walk around the carline in the parade following the parade of cars.
END OF DAY
- Students are free to be dismissed early with parents following the class parties and should sign out with classroom teachers (or in the lobby of the middle school).
- Regular dismissal for the end of the day will take place at 3:05pm. After Care will be available until 5:30pm.
Are you a graduate of Saint Philomena School?
Our goal is to connect you with classmates and share news from Saint Philomena School.